Mittwoch, 2. Mai 2007

Aki-Festival | Stairway to Heaven







The Aki-Festival is over oO I had such a great time full of fun, experience, painting and - above all - fearing for my life, I can hardly tell how much I'm gonna miss it.
I took part in the workshop "Stairway to Heaven" in which we were supposed to paint a staircase. We used italian frescos and such as models for the paintings. Therefore I spent two days on a ladder in about 3 or 4 meters hight trying to paint a 2,7m x 2,4m big youngling with the stairs and passing spectators beyond me. Big fun, I tell you that. In the end it was the process that counted and the fact, that most of us tried something, that they've never tried before.

Apart from that the Aki-Festival was a great experience (even greater than in 2006), and the potential of creativity was extremely high. Fashion, painting, building, transforming, philosophing, love and laughter - it's all been there, and much more.

Looking forward to Aki-Festival 08 already :)

Keine Kommentare: